I am working to have a stable version of Storyteller to have ready for this GDC, to show at interested press (and maybe Steam?).
This latest version comes with some signifcant changes:
- Characters can't break up relationships that easily... they need to find a replacement. This sole change I feel has improved the game substantially.
- New UI layout should make the game easier to parse visually.
- Princes and princesses are gentler than the old nobles, and have now a much larger presence in the game.
- Introduction of the King.
- Siblinghood is used in a cool story about inheritance money.